Our strong support to the talents in the music industry is entirely backstage where we are concerned with collections and payments to the rightsholders when their music is used.
We provide administrative services to the music copyright industry, and we do this in a transparent, reliable and cost-efficient manner.
The company – since 2012 (A joint venture)
Network of Music Partners is a joint venture company. We are owned by PRS for Music and Nordic Copyright Bureau (NCB). NCB is the Nordic regions’ mechanical copyright society and PRS for Music is the copyright society for mechanical and performing rights in the United Kingdom.
Administration made simple.
Invoicing for the use of music and the distribution for the collected royalties is a complex administrative process. We focus on making it lean, simple and cost-efficient for our customers and ultimately their members.
With the expertise of our employees and an intelligent IT system we have an efficient way of delivering our services. Our IT system is called “Bifrost” and was originally tasked to handle both the administration of offline and online rights in the eight countries of the Nordic-Baltic region. Constantly kept up to date, this system has been refined further to encompass the UK and Dutch market conditions and the ability to act as a collecting entity for central licensing agreements.
News and press releases
- May 16, 2023 NMP’s Annual Report 2022 Download pdf
- June 3, 2022 NMP’s Annual Report 2021 Download pdf
- February 3, 2022 Katja Manley Østergaard and Peter Lorentzen appointed new members of NMP’s Management Download pdf
- January 13, 2022 Malin Skogman/Jonsson steps down as CEO of NMP and Tine Oswald is appointed new CEO of NMP Download pdf
- May 12, 2021 NMP’s Annual Report 2020 Download pdf
- June 26, 2020 Network of Music Partner’s Online Platform extended with Cloud Solution Download pdf
- June 2, 2020 NMP’s Annual Report 2019 Download pdf
- May 12, 2020 Network of Music Partners hires Claus Thune as Director of Business Development Download pdf
- May 5, 2020 Press Statement – Best online processing guaranteed for Buma/Stemra after choosing NMP to continue partnership Download pdf
- April 1, 2020 COVID-19 Download pdf