Our strong support to the talents in the music industry is entirely backstage where we are concerned with collections and payments to the rights holders when their music is used.
We provide administrative services to the music copyright industry, and we do this in a transparent, reliable and cost efficient manner.
The company – since 2012 (A joint venture)
Network of Music Partners is a joint venture company. We are owned by PRS for Music and Nordic Copyright Bureau (NCB). NCB is the Nordic and Baltic regions’ mechanical copyright society and PRS for Music is the copyright society for mechanical and performing rights in the United Kingdom.
Administration made simple.
Invoicing for the use of music and the distribution for the collected royalties is a complex administrative process. We focus on making it lean, simple and cost efficient for our customers and ultimately their members.
With the expertise of our employees and an intelligent IT system we have an efficient way of delivering our services. Our IT system is called “Bifrost” and was originally tasked to handle both the administration of offline and online rights in the eight countries of the Nordic-Baltic region. Constantly kept up-to-date, this system has been refined further to encompass the UK and Dutch market conditions and the ability to act as a collecting entity for central licensing agreements.
News and press releases
- May 12, 2020 Network of Music Partners hires Claus Thune as Director of Business Development Download pdf
- May 5, 2020 Press Statement – Best online processing guaranteed for Buma/Stemra after choosing NMP to continue partnership Download pdf
- April 1, 2020 COVID-19 Download pdf
- March 11, 2020 Kristian Mortensen joins NMP as new Director of Online Services Download pdf
- October 18, 2019 Diana Lindorf Børjesson appointed new CFO in NMP Download pdf
- April 29, 2019 NMP’s Annual Report 2018 Download pdf
- June 19, 2018 NMP’s Annual Report 2017 Download pdf
- February 15, 2018 Michael Forstberg, new Director of Online services at NMP Download pdf
- May 30, 2017 Good news for NMP as MCPS announces long term administration deal with PRS Download pdf
- May 24, 2017 NMP’s Annual Report 2016 now out Download pdf